Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November...Already!


Time is passing...or..Flying by so fast!
I hate to see Summers end, but here it is
November already...and it's COLD!
Maybe it just feels colder because I'm older.
I'm even sitting here in my Thermals...
Awww, just part of the joy of getting older I guess.

I got to pass out candy this year....I work 2nd shift, so
I always miss Beggars night...Not this year. The company
I work for shut down for the whole week, so I got to see
all the little Ghost and Goblins.

We also went to Harolds Haunted Cornfield last Sat.
Totally AWESOME! can't wait for next year!

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Dear Linda,'
    my what a lovely blog!
    Wowie it really did get very very cold this year didn't it!
    I wish I had been able to see the Ghosts and goblets!
    hugs,natalie
    p.s. please come and see me at Lurkynat, tell people about your blog with the link, and leave comments! thanks!

    ReplyDelete